What Personal Information About Customers Does ThinkNTrade.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your online experience at ThinkNTrade.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
– Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way through sign-up forms or ordering forms for ThinkNTrade�s publications and services. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our services and features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing your web browsing experience for you, improving our website, and communicating with you.
– Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses ThinkNTrade.com.
– Information from Other Sources: For reasons such as improving personalization of our service (for example, providing better product recommendations or special offers that we think will interest you), we might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. We also sometimes receive updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
What About Cookies?
– Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features like “Remember Me” for our paying subscribers. Cookies are also utilized during the ordering process to help insure your order is handled correctly.
– The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of ThinkNTrade.com�s coolest features, and may be required to access certain areas of our website.
DoesThinkNTrade.com Use the Information It Receives?
– Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
– Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of ThinkNTrade.com customers on behalf of ThinkNTrade.com and other businesses. When ThinkNTrade.com does this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please notify ThinkNTrade.com by sending an email to remove@TNT-inc.com. In addition, consistent with industry standard practices, ThinkNTrade.com may share certain contact information with other businesses for their use, for example, in conducting promotional campaigns. If you do not like your contact information shared in this manner, please notify ThinkNTrade.com by sending an email to remove@TNT-inc.com.
– Protection of ThinkNTrade.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law; enforce the terms of the Legal Notices that accompany this policy; or protect the rights, property, or safety of ThinkNTrade.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
– With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
– We work to protect the security of your information during the ordering process by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
– We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
– It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
How can I change my information?
– If you do not want to receive promotional offers, please notify ThinkNTrade.com by sending an email to remove@TNT-inc.com
What Choices Do I Have?
– As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of ThinkNTrade.com features.
– You can add or update certain information as explained above in the section entitled “How can I change my information?”.
– If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please notify ThinkNTrade.com by sending an email to remove@TNT-inc.com
– The Federal Trade Commission provides useful information about online privacy on its own Web site, Site Seeing on the Internet.
ThinkNTrade.com does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use ThinkNTrade.com only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
Legal Notices & Disclaimers
Options involve risk. Prior to buying or selling an option, an investor must receive a copy of Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options. Investors need a broker to trade options, and must meet suitability requirements. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance. Due to the exclusive nature of ThinkNTrade�s services, most applicable subscription fees are non-refundable. Performance figures are based on actual recommendations made by ThinkNTrade. Due to the time critical nature of options trading, brokerage fees, and the activity of other subscribers, TNT cannot guarantee that subscribers will mirror the exact performance stated on our track records or promotions. Performance numbers shown are based on trades subscribers could enter based on our trading guidelines.
The information and data contained in this website (ThinkNTrade.com) was obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but accuracy is not guaranteed. Neither the information, nor any opinion expressed, constitutes a recommendation to purchase or sell a security, or to provide investment advice.
The terms “Recommendation Services,” “Education Products,” “Bulletins” and “Newsletters” all refer to categories of publications by ThinkNTrade Division of Goldberg& Breyer Mtg. LLC. These publications are not to be confused with individualized investment advice. Please consult with an investment professional, such as your broker or investment advisor, for specific investment and money management advice tailored to your personal objectives and resources. Publications by ThinkNTrade contain references to publicly traded companies. TNT has no affiliation with these companies and does not benefit in any manner from related recommendations in its publications.
The information contained on this site is provided for general informational purposes, as a convenience to the customers of ThinkNTrade (TNT). The materials are not a substitute for obtaining professional advice from a qualified person, firm or corporation. Consult the appropriate professional advisor for more complete and current information. TNT is not engaged in rendering any legal or professional services by placing these general informational materials on this website.
TNT specifically disclaims any liability, whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with access to or use of the site, even if TNT has been advised of the possibility of such damages, including liability in connection with mistakes or omissions in, or delays in transmission of, information to or from the user, interruptions in telecommunications connections to the site or viruses.
TNT makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website. Any links provided to other server sites are offered as a matter of convenience and in no way are meant to imply that TNT endorses, sponsors, promotes or is affiliated with the owners of or participants in those sites, or endorses any information contained on those sites, unless expressly stated.
Subscribers are encouraged to invest carefully and to utilize the information available at the web sites of the Securities and Exchange Commission at http://www.sec.gov and the National Association of Securities Dealers at http://www.nasd.com
“Fast Money7 Days to Successful Options Trading” and copyright 2001, ThinkNTrade All rights reserved.