All web sites, products and services are provided, as is, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Our company does not warrant, guarantee, or make any representations regarding the use, or the results of the use, of the web sites, products, services or written materials in the terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability, currentness or otherwise. The entire risk as to the results and performance of the web sites, products and services are assumed by you. If the web sites, products, services or written materials are defective, you, and not our company, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction.
This is the only warrant of any kind, either express or implied, that is made by our company. No oral or written information or advice given by our company shall create a warranty or in any way increase the scope of this warranty, and you may not rely on such information or advice to do so.
Legal Notices & Disclaimers
ThinkNTrade (“TNT” or “we” or “us”) is not registered as an investment adviser. TNT relies upon the “publishers’ exclusion” from the definition of investment adviser under Section 202(a)(11) of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 and corresponding state securities laws. As such, TNT does not offer or provide personalized advice. We publish information about companies in which we believe our readers may be interested and this information reflects our sincere opinions. The information that we provide or that is derived from our website is not intended to be, and should not be construed in any manner whatsoever as, personalized advice. Also, our website and the information provided by us should not be construed by any subscriber or prospective subscriber as TNT’s solicitation to effect, or attempt to effect, any transaction in a security. Investments in the securities markets, and especially in options and futures, are speculative and involve substantial risk. The information that we provide or that is derived from our website should not be a substitute for advice from an investment professional. We encourage you to obtain personal advice from your professional investment advisor and to make independent investigations before acting on the information that you obtain from TNT or derive from our website. Only you can determine what level of risk is appropriate for you.
- Due to the exclusive nature of our subscription services, your subscription fee is non-refundable unless it is one of the following, which are refundable under certain conditions: ThinkNTrade Option Advisor newsletter, ThinkNTrade Hot Stocks. Any books or the Home Study Program must be returned for a refund.
- Prior to buying or selling an option, an investor should read and understand the booklet “Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options.” You can access and download a copy of the booklet on The Options /Clearing Corporations'(OCC) website at http://www.theocc.com/publications/risks/riskchap1.jsp. This link reference is provided as a courtesy and does not imply that the OCC is endorsing TNT or its products. This booklet is also available for free from your broker or from any of the U.S. options exchanges.
- We encourage our readers to invest carefully and to utilize the information available at the web sites of the Securities and Exchange Commission at http://www.sec.gov, and the National Association of Securities Dealers at http://www.nasd.com. You can review public companies’ filings at the SEC’s EDGAR page. The NASD has published information on how to invest carefully at its web site
- Most of the information on our website or that we otherwise provide is derived directly from information published by the companies on which we report and/or from other sources we believe are reliable, without our independent verification. Therefore, we cannot assure you that the information is accurate or complete. The information may contain discussions of, or provide access to, certain positions and recommendations as of a specific date. Due to various factors, including, but not limited to, changing market conditions, such discussions and positions/recommendations may no longer be reflective of current discussions and positions/recommendations. We do not in any way warrant or guarantee the success of or endorse any action which you take in reliance on the information that we provide or that is derived from our website.
- As indicated above, TNT makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on or derived from TNT’s website or otherwise provided by TNT. Any links provided to other websites are offered as a matter of convenience and in no way are meant to imply that TNT endorses, sponsors, promotes or is affiliated with the owners of or participants in those sites, or endorses or warrants any information contained on those sites, unless expressly stated. Furthermore, TNT does not endorse, guarantee or warranty any third party products advertised on its site, in its newsletters, in any third party rental of its permission based lists or otherwise referenced in any information provided by TNT or derived from TNT’s website, and TNT expressly disclaims any responsibility and accepts no liability with respect to such information and products. TNT may receive a fee from a service provider that has a link on TNT’s website or is referenced in the information provided by TNT.
- Our personnel may own positions and/or trade in the securities mentioned in the information that we provide. However, TNT’s policies prohibit all employees of TNT from engaging in any securities transaction that directly or indirectly competes with the interests of our subscribers that are actually known to TNT. We are not compensated in any way for publishing information about companies mentioned in our reports.
- Testimonials may or may not be representative of actual results.
Performance figures are based on actual recommendations made by TNT. Due to the time critical nature of stock, options and futures trading, brokerage fees, and the activity of other subscribers, TNT cannot guarantee that subscribers will mirror the exact performance stated on our track records or promotions. Performance numbers shown are based on trades subscribers could enter based on our tracking guidelines. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance. Therefore, no subscriber or potential subscriber should assume or expect that future performance of any investment or strategy will be profitable or equal historical or anticipated performance levels. The information contained in TNT trading services is intended for use solely by individual subscribers and is not offered to institutional investment organizations.
LIMITATION ON TNT LIABILITY
To the extent not prohibited by law, each subscriber and potential subscriber agrees, as a condition precedent to accessing or using TNT’s website or receiving information provided by TNT, to release and hold harmless TNT and its directors, officers, shareholders, employees and agents from any and all liability in connection with accessing or using TNT’s website or receiving information provided by TNT. In all other cases, TNT’s liability to a subscriber, whether in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, shall be limited in the aggregate to direct and actual damages of the subscriber, not to exceed the fees received by TNT from the subscriber. TNT will not be liable for any consequential, incidental, punitive, special, exemplary or indirect damages resulting directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance upon any material provided by TNT or derived from TNT’s website. Without limitation, TNT shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damages related to, either directly or indirectly, (1) any decline in market value or loss of any investment; (2) a subscriber’s inability to use or any delay in accessing TNT website or any other source of material provided by TNT; (3) any absence of material on TNT website; (4) TNT’s failure to deliver or delay in delivering any material or (5) any kind of error in transmission of material. TNT and each subscriber acknowledge that, without limitation, the above-enumerated conditions cannot be the probable result of any breach of any agreement between TNT and the subscriber.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
ANY AND ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY TNT OR DERIVED FROM TNT’S WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND TNT MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
TNT is not affiliated with any brokerage firm and does not endorse or recommend any specific brokerage firm. TNT is not and will not be responsible for any trades made by a broker on the subscriber’s behalf under any circumstances.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND AGREEMENT
Notwithstanding any other agreement or other communications between TNT and Subscriber to the contrary, receipt or use of any material provided by TNT, at any time and through any means, whether directly or indirectly, represents acknowledgement by such person of this disclaimer and agreement with its terms and conditions.
All submissions from outside contributors on TNT’s website are the responsibility of their respective authors, creators, and/or owners. TNT is not responsible for such submissions, and the views and opinions expressed are not necessarily those of TNT. TNT does not guarantee the accuracy or validity of the submissions. While TNT may use its best efforts to review contributor submissions for form and format before they are posted on its website, TNT does not review or edit these submissions for content. TNT makes no representations and provides no warranties whatsoever concerning submissions, and the fact that TNT has posted these outside contributions does not constitute an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by TNT with respect to the author, creator and/or owner of the submissions. TNT expressly disclaims any responsibility and accepts no liability for any information or content provided in these submissions. Please be advised that submissions may be protected by federal and international copyright or other laws, and your right to reprint, republish, modify, reproduce, or distribute this material may be limited accordingly.
Except as otherwise indicated, TNT is the copyright owner of all text and graphics contained on this website. Other parties’ trademarks and service marks that may be referred to herein are the property of their respective owners. You may print a copy of the information contained herein for your personal use only, but you may not reproduce or distribute the text or graphics to others or substantially copy the information on your own server, or link to this website, without prior written permission of TNT. Permission to use and reproduce documents and related graphics available from this website is granted, provided that: 1. the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright and this permission notice appear; 2. use and reproduction of documents and related graphics available from this website is limited to personal, non-commercial use; 3. no documents or related graphics, including logos, available from this website are modified in any way; and 4. no graphics, including logos, available from this website are used separate from accompanying text. Use or reproduction for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
“Fast Money 7 Days to Successful Options Trading” are copyright 2007, TNT. All rights reserved.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND AGREEMENT
Notwithstanding any other agreement or other communications between TNT and a subscriber or potential subscriber to the contrary, receiving or using any material provided by TNT or accessing or using TNT’s website, at any time and through any means, whether directly or indirectly, represents acknowledgement by such person of the foregoing legal notices and disclaimers and agreement with their terms and conditions.